74 HEAD OF HOME-RAISED BRED HEIFERS
Selling at the Bred Cow Special Sale at Lemmon Livestock Auction, Lemmon SD December 14, 2016
- 47 hd are ultra sounded safe AI to start March 10, 2017 and bred to calving ease bulls EF Commando & Mohnen Impressive.
- Complete Service Sire records available on each heifer.
- 27 Bull Bred Heifers due to start apprx. April. 1, 2017
- Ultrasounded Individual Calving Dates available on each heifer
- Bred to calving ease sons of Connealy Sandhills & Barstow Cash
- Bred Heifers are weighing 1050lbs to 1100 lbs.
These heifers have been culled for disposition and selected to breed by pedigree & phenotype. They are an excellent set of heifers that are easy fleshing and range developed to ensure soundness of feet & udders. They have been on a complete mineral and breeding vaccination program since birth. As anyone who has ever bought our bulls will tell you they have excellent dispositions and are easy to handle and these heifers are no exception. They have been handled on foot, horseback & by ATV, they have seen it all.
Come & take a look!
FOR SALE -SOLD
50 HEAD OF COMING 3-YEAR-OLD 2ND CALF HEIFERS
- Home Raised
- Ultrasound & bleach marked by cycles starting March 25, 2017 for 60 days
- Bred to black bulls including sons by SAV Resource & LT Bandwagon
- These heifers have been on a complete mineral program since birth, a full breeding vaccination program and range developed to ensure feet & udder quality
- Pics are with calves at side prior to weaning – these heifers did a great job and weaning weights were excellent